Terms and Conditions
- A non-refundable enrolment fee of $75.00 is payable at the time of enrolment
- One week’s fees are required prior to your child starting at Hummingbirds. This will be held as a bond and released if the two week’s notiﬁcation period is given i.e.. the bond will be used for the last week of attendance. Thereafter, weekly fees are payable in advance of the week your child is enrolled i.e.. Friday night payments cover fees for the following week.
- Fees are payable by direct debit authority
- A tax invoice is issued annually at the end of our ﬁnancial year (31 March 20xx) or on request
- We are a private, fee-charging education service. Parents are paying for a place for their child not when their child attends. To provide continuity of care and to abide by Ministry of Education ratios, the Centre employs teachers on permanent employment agreements and incurs costs for wages on a daily basis. Full fees apply for statutory holidays, emergency closures, absences and sick days.
- A late fee of $1.00 per minute will be charged to families who have not collected their child from the Centre by 6.00pm.
- Holidays are important times for families and we are able to oﬀer 2 weeks per year at a reduced rate of 50% of the child’s normal weekly fee if written notice is received at least 3 weeks prior to the nominated holiday period. This applies to standard weekly bookings ie. if your child is booked for 3 days per week then you will get 2 weeks of 3 days